A bit of a different blog post.. Epsom salt baths??
What are the benefits of soaking in a bath with epsom salts?
Because epsom salts contain sulfate and magnesium- here are the benefits:
- Improved heart and circulatory health, reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood clots and lowering blood pressure.
- Improved ability for the body to use insulin, reducing the incidence or severity of diabetes.
- Flushed toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances (GOOD BYE CELLULITE).
- Improved nerve function by electrolyte regulation.
- Relieved stress.
- Reduced inflammation to relieve pain and muscle cramps.
- Improved oxygen use.
- Improved absorption of nutrients.
- Improved formation of joint proteins, brain tissue and mucin proteins.
- Prevention or easing of migraine headaches.